HaPP!3 gREetinG Eu

Ninja!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

College Life?

Well, what can i say?
my final semester is like coming soon..
and i m getting slack in studies..
i wonder if i can score straight A's dis time..
lolx~ (dream la happie...slowly dream)

next week is my final and next week is also the week i starting my degree
HAHA!! no break till nov...what the tooot wei =____=
i covering my econ and stats d..
still left management..
stats= business statistic..
Speaking of Stats la..dis semester was d 1st time in my life
i din do well in maths ><
its not bcuz i duno how to do..
but d ques is vry tricky..
or i m STUPID? T.T

my brain now is like full of macro economic thingy!
wait la..wait till monday after exam..all of my econ memory will be throw
into the garbage bin and i will burn it ~
haiixx...STRESS stress Stress!!

I wonder will i enjoy in degree..
i was hoping to get friends who really are friends and not acting as 1
wonder why dey love to act good in front of u and backstab u in d back?
is dat their hobby and interest? weirdo~
and u guys ( any friends) happen to read dis
if u think i m writing abt u..well i m
no offence..CHANGE ur alti ..
u dislike me, den dun come near me
i dun give a damn abt u guys?

if u cant get to mix wid me den dun?
i din force u guys to come here..
and if u dun feel like answering any ques i ask..
dont go show dat weird look...
swt =___=

i miss my schl life badly..
i damn ANTI-SOCIAL liao..
why must we grow up and change d alti?
is dis call life?

No comments: