HaPP!3 gREetinG Eu

Ninja!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

o.O.o FUIYOH o.O.o

Todae...was a very wonderful day...=)
my boy and i went to subang parade to collect our salary
BUT, d idiotic manager in Personal Department..
Tell me and my dear,
'GAJI U BELUM KELUAR, SIAPA SURUH YOU DATANG? ADA ORANG CALL U?'
Niapok...2 months d still haven give me my salary...
MORAL LESSON number 1 : Dont work in Subang Parade thats full of MUDBLOODs

Then, v head to 1utama
we go buy ticket in cinema..watched Wanted and Run FAT BOY Run
Well, Wanted was okay la..BUT d R.F.B.R....(for me la) SUCK
its not really a comedy..its like romance movie =__=
not dat i dun like romance movie, i was like looking forward
as i thought it would be a very funny and dumb show...
who knows...HAIIIXXX
MORAL LESSON number 2 : Dont judge d show by the name

Later after d movie, we head home...
cuz as i mention my earlier bloggie
exam cuming..so wan study...
my boy was driving averagely, while i was sleeping like a piggie..
d ENGINE suddenly broke down..
wonderful ><
the car was like (TRRRR TRRR TRRR )
luckily, we was around the petrol station
so, we park at d shell station
we ask for some help at d station AND
GUESS WHAT?
they all tak paham apa yang jonathan (hubby) talking...
Walao wei~ so, end up..the kesas people come and fix d car..
i was quite relieved wen its free and chances of fixing d car was quite high

UNFORTUNALY, dey oso duno how to fix it..
dey ask us to call d toll and toll d car back to klang..ZZZ OMG~!!!
it cost rm160 like dis...
then, my dad juz arrive in time...
cuz d station was quite near to my housin area...
my dad ask jon to leave the car, and next day only ask d mechanic to come and fix it
so, jon agree as its d best way rather den paying for tolling d car..
now he is sleeeping at his cousin hs which is not really far away frm my hs =__=
MORAL LESSON number 3: never drive the car wen u know it's sumthing wrg

hahah..wonderful day todae...quite a journey
tmr i meeting my hubby for breakfast along wid his cousinns..
hope 2mr will b a better day..
Today, i surely wake up on the wrong side of d bed..
MORAL LESSON number4 : must sleep early (though i duno why)

p/s i dun blame u dear...ur car sending u msg =)

No comments: