HaPP!3 gREetinG Eu

Ninja!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

eNds Of Foudy..ere cum degree

Today is my very last day of my examination
its quite a relieve that my foundation ends today
Unfortunately this happy moment is going to end pretty soon

why?

Sadly, next week will be my degree
i dont really have enough holiday
but, trying to comfort myself,i look at the bright side
i explain to myself that once the degree starts i can meet my bf..
and all my memory about economic and business statistic is still fresh
(fake feeling, in my heart i m shouting)

So, since today will be the very last day my class mate and i
hanging out together, they plan to go sunway for a movie
and steamboat for dinner
We watched GET SMART
(i watch twice,and i think i had a habit of watching again and again)
before the show, we head to sakae sushi
we have only 40 minutes left before the show starts
and we like totally forget about it...
we eat quite a lot :-





~my favourite Yakitori~



That's how we eat for 20 minutes
due to lack of time, we only can eat this much
overall is rm 110 (for me its reasonable as we order sashimi etc. as well)

Later on, we went shopping after the movie
my bf ask me to go find Ray at Asia Avenue[in sunway]
but i cant manage to do so because i dont even really know where is the shop
and some of us are not really into shopping spree
Guess what we do?


sitting down and snappin picture
1 word to describe~Lifeless~

Then,
around 7,we leave sunway and go eat steeamboat call 'Summer'
i keep asking my friend to order tomyam soup also
and BELIEVE me
cost rm20 per head
Though,the food is not really fresh, not much of variety
the soup was quite tasty
so, basically, i pay rm20 just to drink the soup
that's a bit dumb (winks*)
i keep drinking the tomyam soup
Following will be a few picture taken in steamboat restaurant

--i wonder what is she trying to do--


~she trying to snap yee but i manage to snap dem both and another friend =)~

well, its quite fun except 1 of our friend wasn't there..
anyway..must study hard for my degree
no more fooling (FOOLISH CRAP)

Then, after the dinner, we all plan to go home and rest
as we dont really get to rest well due to our final examination
My friend who drove kelisa fetched my friends and i home
6 people inside 1 small tiny car
i can feel that the car is going to 'TENGELAM'
OMG(oh my god) its s damn dumb..

introducing AF3 from metropolitan




No comments: