HaPP!3 gREetinG Eu

Ninja!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

erm...headless blog

Result is finally out
i had no comment on it as i studied last minute AGAIN
well, what can anyone of you say about it?
i ain't a book worm, Books are so not my best friend.
The result is okay as i pass everything
when i was thinking i might fail Econ

Fortunate for me, i pass all of it and i am qualify to enter
Rmit Degree =)
I got 1 Distinction and the rest is credit
Well, there's only 3 subject.
So there's nothing much for me to fuss about

Ok~ My life is getting miserable and
Only some of my friends know why or how my life started to get miserable
Believe me, nowadays my smile is getting more and more fake
FOR Not wanting any of my REAL FRIENDS seeing me quite upset
That's why i must stick my smile to them
So far, only baby and another guy(my baby best friend)
get to see my real emotion, get to see how i really feel
AND baby,
u lose to your best friend
Pls, learn from your master ><

Moving on, today went for a movie at 1utama with baby
What else can i name the movie which just released?
Dark Knight..
Well, i have totally no comment about it because
i not really into batman show and
i kinda miss the beginning of the show because of something
Baby manage to watch but not me ..
I have some things to settle..
if i am not mistaken,
i remember seeing Edison inside the film
but as a 'keh leh fair' nie
i was wondering if i see wrongly
I mean you cant really blame me if i cant really see him
it was like a glimpse, which he was be spotted by me at the camera
where he came out less then 5 seconds.
Surprising he is still acting
Didn't any mafia kill him yet?
LMAO~

After the movie, we head to a restaurant named
CHOCOLATE!!
omg~ i love it like hell..
all choco..drinks, food, cake, YUM YUM YUM
few samples to share with you guys =)

No comments: