HaPP!3 gREetinG Eu

Ninja!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Few sickening Days

My degree started and i kinda getting sick of it as its really really hard for me to cope due to the small class room which is pack with people. I cant really see the board nor look at the teacher clearly. And some of us have to squeeze to sit together on the same table. Apparently, its so damn uncomfortable and make me feel quite pissed. Can't really look at the slide, too many people, cant really listen to lecturer...zzz

I wonder if this is the cause that makes me so sick or i washed my hair and didn't let it dry before i fall asleep on my comfortable bed? On Tuesday during my working period from 4 pm - 9.30 pm i started to feel a bit drowsy and headache. But i did not worry much as i thought i was very tired. Therefore, i just go home, take a nice warm shower and complete my homework till 11 something and jump on to my bed. My hair was not really dry that time. Anyway, the next day i am not really feeling well and I plan to go out with my boyfriend and his friends. Though i am having a slight fever, i still want to follow my boyfriend out for a movie. When he suddenly tell me the plan cancel, i got kinda very fast angry but not really because the plan failure. It is because something had happened before i met him.

Baby told me that all his friends are not going with us but only both of us only. So i just nodded or agree or what so ever and sadly, i still not really in a mood. I think the sick cause my temper. We went and watched some show..Damn~ i can't really remember what we watched. Was a bit drowsy and blur that time. As soon as the movie had finished, we walk around for like 20 minutes and we went home by taxi. He bought for me the taxi ticket that cost rm21 to reach my house and he plan to take a bus to KTM station. Then, i don't know what happen or how NOR why, i suddenly ask him follow me go home and he also in a very blur situation jump into the taxi and follow me to kota kemuning. While the taxi was driving, we ask each other why is he on the taxi following me back home. I can't really drive that time. MY mind was completely blank.

Unfortunately there is no choice for me, so i need to fetch him either his house or to shah alam KTM station and i pick his home because i still don't really know how to get to the Shah Alam KTM station. When we arrived to my house, my mum wasn't around and there was no car for me to use. Luckily i got the house keys rather then just standing outside miserable. A moment later, my mum came back and i told her that i need to use the car but i got rejected. My mum says she need to use the car to fetch my bro home by 6 and it was 5 that time. Well, well, well, it seems that she underestimate my driving skill. I couldn't really argue back BECAUSE she thinks i drive real slow.(LOL) She volunteer herself to fetch my boy home and she asked him where to drop him. Of course baby won't be so stupid enough to ask my mum to fetch him home BUT we are STUPID enough to ask my mum to drop him back at subang KTM station. Once again we are at subang. My bf and i was kinda speechless. For nothing he follow me home and i have to follow him back to subang AGAIN. Well this is how my Wednesday goes.

Now lets talk about Thursday. That day around 12 something in the morning my friend send me a text message asking me for a movie in the afternoon. At 1st i rejected him but later on i message him again and agree with him due to 'I am a DEJAVU'. If anyone of you want to know what i predict, come ask me. I was really sick that day which is worst then Wednesday and i still follow them out. I wonder if the fever temperature is too high until it burn away my brain function to think. Although i feel like going home, i can't and why? i am so smart enough that i lied to my mum saying i got class till 3. While walking unstably in sunway pyramid, i decided not to go work later at 4. So i message my boss, and told her i can't make it due to examination (another lie) and a high fever (it's true). Now i know why my friends love to lie to her for and off day. She really do believes it.

Anyway, we watch 'Journey to the center of the earth'. In my opinion, it was quite boring and we watch 2D, not 3D. 2D is much cheaper compare with 3D. I was freezing in there not only because of the air conditional and also i had a very bad horrible and nasty fever. After the movie ends, we went to Kim Gary to have a drinks. Wonderful of me, i order wrong drinks and wrong soup. I can feel my body is really burning. Feel like going home and take a nice sleep. Why i didn't do that? Oh~ i lied to my mum. Regretted lying to her.


So, as soon as i return home from sunway, my mum took me to the clinic. The doctor suspected i might get dengue. This is because when he check my throat it was not red or i anyhow don't feel itchy. Therefore, he ask me to go urine in a small tiny small bottle for him to test. And i am SOOOO pathetic for asking him how to pee? My mum kept on making fun of me when we got home. Okay~ back to the doctor..urine thingy.. I went to the bath room holding the bottle nervously. I really am wondering and thinking how am i going to urine into the bottle. My mum ask me to shoot out to the bottle so i aspect when she say 'shoot out' it means stand and urine like how most boys do. Well, its so DAMN DISGUSTING!!!! i can't aim like how guys do..so, 'IT' got on my hand too...OH MY GOD..i will remember that day..10 jun 2008 at 4.40pm in Doctor Ding Kota Kemuning. When the result was out, the doctor say i have a very high percentage of dengue. And for extra information, the urine test was not basically to test if i got dengue or not. Is to test if my fever is not the cause from dengue. Unfortunately, there is not bacteria that show symptoms of me having fever cause of bacteria. So, the doc told my mum if tomorrow my condition is getting much worst than that day, i need to seek him back immediately for blood test and blood pressure.

Thankfully, the following day, i recover a lot. What a relieved =)
And KK residents, my advise, there's lots of dengue cases happening now in our area. So try avoid and kill all the dumb mosquito ESPECIALLY those that cause dengue..

No comments: