HaPP!3 gREetinG Eu

Ninja!

Monday, July 7, 2008

First day Of mUAH Degree

What can i say? Foundation to degree...i bet is a lot harder even today its just 1st day
because i cant really understand what does my lecturer talking...one is super duper strict and another is super duper lame...Well, baby it seems that you are truly right about metropolitan is famous of weirdness ...

And this year will be a bit special as i am in a same class with one of my buddy name winnie =)
she fetches me to college everyday except for Thurs due to freedom that day. My Monday lecture for Macroeconomic was really long (sleepy) is like from 8 till 11 wei..damn insane but thats not it. Later from 11 i got another account subject till 1...So its like 8 am till 1 pm straight...my butt was numb today as i been sitting there for 6 hours ...Ouch~!

Can't really get use to my new course. New friends, new lecturer and new subjects..It's so like stress kuasa 2..hope i can survive these 3 years without failing anything...GOOOD LUCK TO MUAH YEAAA =)

No comments: