HaPP!3 gREetinG Eu

Ninja!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Busy busy Moment <3

Fuiyoh~ busy busy <3
Work + assignment + Exam + hwork = OMG!!!!!
HAHAHHA...no time update..
working at TGV cinema every saturday and sunday
plus working at kumon every tues, thurs and fri...
Busy busy moment..
Well, if you guys ask me how i manage to study ryt...
HONESTLY not much, come back from work study..
early morning wake up study before i go to work.
But so far still can cope with my studies

That they have my econ exam and when my result was out,
the lecturer show a very, extremely, totally, seriously, badly a sorrow face. I was like
WHAT THE HELL, you came out from which Hell to take me away ??? LOLX~
wHEn i look at my paper, i was thinking...
this teacher too much siol~ only 4 wrong she show sour face to me..
However, i am lucky..some of my classmates who score same mark as me got scolded badly
REALLL BADD..lolx~

aNYway, gtg prepare for work now...TATA

1 comment:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

Earning + Spending + Earning + Spending + Earning + Spending +... (it goes on and on) = Fun + Exhausting~

Haha~~ Don't know how you can survive until now.. But good that you can cope with it~~