HaPP!3 gREetinG Eu

Ninja!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Busted =)

Last Thursday, i drove my Honda car to find my friend. While i was driving, i accidentally hit the car ...i was like OMFG!!!! This is because i wanted to step on the break but i accidentally step on the oil!! OMG....lolx~
My mum din really notice about the car because she and lill bro was busy looking for our missing turtle. Poor Turtle got lost =(

I know turtle feel happy that he is finally free but too bad....
sHe was found dead few hours later opposite my house yard...i can imagine how happy she was when she is finally out of the small tiny cage.

OK, back to the car. My mum drop me at work at 3 something and 2 hours later she call and ask about the car. I stunned there a moment and replied her no. i remember the very nice sentence that i told my mum was .." if i bang the car, i would know"
So she thought she bang herself. phew..that was close

BUT today she question me again...and i was like "SHIT...shit!!!!"
She knew it and i had to tell the truth. Wth...i am so busted.
lucky the car was not badly damaged or elsee....hohohoo i dont know how her face expression will be like...=)

After we have our small conversation, baby brought me to eat BOSTON....yum yum =P
though we waited long, i love the food badly....(my point of view larhx)
And when we were on our way back, i saw a few rempit people who is damn stupid and lifeless speeding around klang with their malaysia flag on the hand. so damn lifeless ==..

thats all for today...i want go play game game =) TATTAA

1 comment:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

Woah~ Dare to tipu somemore!! Lolz~ Next time no car for you to drive then only you know arrrrr..