HaPP!3 gREetinG Eu

Ninja!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

NEW YEAR..NEW LIFE...NEW ME =)

WOAHH....2009 lerhx
lolx~ 2008 over like a blink of eyes lei..
hehex..
long time din update my blog lerhx xD
how long d ar? <>
any hoo...my anniversary coming lerhx..
count down for me and ma baby 2nd year anniversary <3
Looking forward neiii...
Thanks for dear patience yeaa =)
i appreciate it a lot..MWAHHHXXXXXZZ
18th January is the day !!!
Today is 7 Jan lerhx..
11 more days to go...
NOT ONLY THAT
we plan to go Australia end of this year for holiday
So now, both of us are trying our best to save money ($$$$)
hehehhehehehe =)
This year should be good year for me..
wat makes me say dat?
hmmmm...
i also not really sure..
However my instinct told me so (winks*)
To all my friends, viewers or passerby..
i would like to wish all of HAPPY NEW YEAR..
best of luck and wishes frm mwah to all of eu =D
-2oo9-
p/s : i love u darling Qiang Qiang forever and ever ><

No comments: