HaPP!3 gREetinG Eu

Ninja!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

9 + 10 January 2009

9th January

i argue with him today AGAIN..
SAD (T.T)..and almost broke up
i dont know why i told him "i end it"
lucky he hold me and pull me back

*thx a lot baby...
if not i going to lose u...
sry, if i hurt u...=(

i duno why i so boil up..
whole body on fire...damn frus..
forgive me yea dear...

just forget all and start over k baby?
hehex..i love u lots dear <3

NOW~ I really know that u care,love and want
me forever in your life..

so do i dear...mwahx

10th January

I will remember this special date <10.01.09>
i finally met u parents...

i was scared, nervous and excited at the same time
my heart was pounding very fast
faster then the time when i finish running in 400 meter

i scare they wont accept me..
or ask me question that will might make me stunned there..
thank god DONT HAVE SIAL
lolx~~

was surprise that his parents are ok..
not to say very fierce like how most ppl describe..
his dad very cute larhx xD
blur blur de..
his mum keep smiling smiling de..
hahahah...

i enjoy a lot todae..
BUT
not yesterdae =(

hehehehz...
dats all folks..

want go oink oink ><

ps: 8 days to go b4 our big day
looking forward neii...


love u dear =)

No comments: