HaPP!3 gREetinG Eu

Ninja!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Lock your hearts

my Hubby's heart is lock by me (:
i am so proud abt it ...
he is always mine d...mwahhahahaha <3

lub lub darliinq~~

ytd was our anniversary lei..
damn..lucky d plan on..
if not, i going to sit a corner of d wall whole day and emo

on 17 th january 2009
his car de engine something wrg again..
lucky is almost at kota kemuning entrance..
so we just walk to mcd
and den his cousin wee liam pick us up
and den fetch me home..
so shui =.=

however, i enjoy lorhx =D
vry vry fun nei..
i wearing heals and walk and walk and walk
yeng lei ??? <3
though it was fun, i was quite upset
cuz i was afraid dat our big day will cancel..

UNTILL i figure out dat i can drive
stupid me..I KNOW ~.~

lucky on hor baby?
we go 1u and watch "they wait"
it's not scary but the ghost sudden appear..
almost give us a heart attack lei..

i got jump la when it scare me
i dun remember dear got a not..
as far as i can remember..
he only hug me tightly =)
so sweeettt...


lub u dear

mwahxx

1 comment:

Lim Shin Na said...

darling!! glad u had a blast on ur big day!
big girl d, wear high heels, much much much taller than this little shorty cousin sis le? ahahaha
c u soon! cant wait =]
love ya