HaPP!3 gREetinG Eu

Ninja!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

waiting for my baby "driver"

Its been a long time since i update my blog...
i am so busy working and playing and studying and sleeping...
hehez..anyway, i went to genting last Wednesday...(i know its a long time story, but hei, no harm to update it ryt?? following will be some photos of me, my dumb sis and my baby =)


Cute ma? hehehx... took it in front of a mirror!!
my friends say i look stupid...dumb friend =.=


My dumb sis and me...=) dont look a like rite?
how come ah?

Then, on the last monday, while i was working at TGV sunway, there are two customer arguing about their seats. Both of them brought their family to watch Wall-E...(interesting movie, should watch it). So the malay guy and the arab guy are fighting and shouting and scolding each other in the cinema where the show is already started. Stupid right? Both also muslim and they argue in the public. Not to mention a lot of small kids were inside and the malay guy keep on using vulgar words.. What the hell right? i mean his son was there and he is using fuck loudly in the cinema. I must say, his voice is terribly much louder than the movie . LOL~

any information about movie you can ask me..i think i watch almost all of it =)

No comments: